Councillor Dana Lajeunesse
Dana Lajeunesse was elected to the District of Sooke Council during the October 2019 by-election and re-elected in 2022.
Dana is a third-generation resident of Sooke. He spent eight years working in the forest industry followed by twenty-four years as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist. He took early retirement in 2020 after being elected to the District of Sooke Council in the 2019 by-election.
- Capital Regional District Arts Commission
- CRD-Regional Water Supply Commission
- Juan de Fuca Water Distribution Commission (Alternate)
- Vancouver Island Regional Library (VIRL) (Alternate)
- Sooke Program of the Arts (SPA) Committee (2019-2022)
- Community Economic Development Committee (2019-2022)
- Edward Milne Community School – Alternate Liaison 2021
- SEAPARC – Alternate Commissioner (2021)
- Sooke Region Historical Society – Liaison (2021)
Contact Councillor Lajeunesse: