Thursday, February 1, 2024 – The District of Sooke is sharing this announcement from WorkBC:
Are you looking to hire employees in the Langford to Port Renfrew area?
Join our centre at the Sooke Job Fair on Saturday, March 9th, 2024! This is an excellent opportunity to meet local talent and showcase your business to potential candidates.
- Saturday, March 9th, 2024 | 11am-3pm
- Edward Milne Community School | Sooke, BC
Benefits of attending our job fairs
- Biggest Job Fair in Sooke: On average, 200+ attendees at last year’s job fair
- No Costs to Employers: Attending a job fair with our centres is completely free for employers
- Access to Diverse Talent: Our job fairs and info sessions attract a wide range of local candidates, providing employers with access to a diverse pool of potential hires.
- Brand Visibility Employers will receive free advertising on our social media channels before job fairs and info sessions. Employers can showcase their company culture, values, and job opportunities during events.
- Community Engagement: Participating in our job fairs demonstrates a commitment to the local community and can enhance the employer’s reputation as an employer of choice.
To reserve your spot, sign up early by filling out our online form today: https://form.jotform.com/233205166402243