Updated September 28, 2021 – The District of Sooke Municipal Hall will remain open on Wednesday, September 29th. Our team will be available to assist you from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The office will be closed for all-day staff training at a later, to be determined, date. Residents will be informed once this date is known.
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 – The District of Sooke Municipal Hall will be closed for two days next week, on September 29th and 30th.
On September 29th, the District Hall will be closed for all-day staff training. On September 30th, the District will honour the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. We encourage everyone to use September 30th as a day to learn, listen and reflect on our shared history and its impact on Indigenous Peoples.
If you have questions during the time the office is closed, please leave a message at 250.642.1634 or email info[at]sooke.ca and you will be contacted in a timely manner.
The municipal hall will re-open on Friday, October 1st at 8:30 a.m.
- National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation
- Government of Canada, Marking the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Government of Canada, Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada
- Beyond 94: Truth and Reconciliation in Canada
- The Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line: 1-866-925-4419
Available 24 hours a day for anyone experiencing pain or distress as a result of their Residential school experience.