Tuesday, October 20, 2020 – The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure is undertaking upgrades to improve Otter Point Road between Sarah Drive and Butler Road. The work will be completed by Scansa Construction and includes asphalt resurfacing, culvert replacement and shoulder widening.
ROAD CLOSURE (Otter Point Road between Sarah Drive and Butler Road): Thursday, October 29, 2020 7AM TO 7PM and Friday, October 30, 2020 7AM TO 7PM
- Otter Point Road will be closed from 7am to 7pm on OCTOBER 29TH AND 30TH for paving.
- Non-Local traffic will be turned around at Sarah Drive and Butler Road North.
- Local traffic access for residences and businesses located between Sarah Drive and Butler Road North (2800-3120 Otter Pt.) will be maintained.
Pedestrians & Cyclists
- Pedestrian and cyclist access will be maintained.
Emergency Vehicles & Transit
- Access for emergency vehicles and transit busses will be maintained.
Regular construction to resume Monday November 2, 2020 @ 7:30am:
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm – Excluding Statutory Holidays
With random minor traffic interruptions: 7:30am to 5:30pm
Duration: July 2020 – October 2020
Scansa Construction – Phone – 250-478-5222
Project Manager – Nick Stepaniuk 250-812-5356